Energizer has been a worldwide leader in small electronics batteries for decades. So you can rely on the precision engineering of the batteries to power all your small electronic devices, from glucose monitors and fitness trackers to the latest games and toys.
Energizer Electronics Batteries are perfect for:
- e-book readers
- portable game consoles
- personal organisers
- electronic games and toys
- personal care
- keyless and powered locks
- garage openers
- digital thermometers
- blood pressure monitors
- home health
(1) KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Swallowing may lead to serious injury or death in as little as 2 hours due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the esophagus. Immediately see doctor, have doctor phone (202) 625-3333. Keep in original package until ready to use. Dispose of used batteries immediately. (2) Risk of injury due to fire, explosion or leakage. Do not disassemble, charge, crush or expose to fire or high temperatures.
Important: Coin Lithium batteries are not interchangeable. Both the diameter and thickness can vary based on the cell designation. While some device battery compartments may be sized in a way that different battery types can fit in the compartment, the capacities will vary by size. Energizer recommends that you use the cell designation specified by the manufacturer of your device or identified in the list provided above.
- We are unable to reschedule the delivery before the estimated delivery date in Your Orders.
- The delivery address cannot be changed after placing an order.
- If your package shows as delivered, but you haven't yet received it, wait until the end of the day. For more information, Call Us :
- If the courier was unable to reach you during the delivery attempt, they will re-attempt the delivery within 1-2 business days (for remote areas it may take longer). The package will be returned as undeliverable after three delivery attempts.
|El Dokan||Phone: +20 2 22409808 |
Phone: + 20 106806022
|Aramex||Phone: +20 2 22661842 |
Phone: + 20 16996
|Bosta||Phone: +20 1005888845|
Phone: +20 19043
Our policies to confront COVID-19
We are closely monitoring the impact of COVID-19. In addition to the thousands who are affected by the illness, thousands more are indirectly dealing with changes in their work, school, and community environments. Learn more about what we are doing to ensure the safety and support of our customers, communities, and employees during this difficult time on the El Dokan Day 1
There are no reviews yet.